Reopening of restaurants, pubs, cafes, hotels and hairdressers
Updated 7 January
The COVID-19 guidance, which is constantly being updated is to help employers, employees and the self-employed understand how to work safely and to reduce the risk of spreading the virus. Please find the Government for:
- Restaurants, pubs, bars and takeaway services
- hairdressers and barbers (close contact services) and
- Hotels and other guest accommodation.
Businesses that can open should also:
- Read and implement the five steps to working safely
- Complete the COVID-19 risk assessment
- Display the COVID-19 secure poster
- Get in touch with Truro BID by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns, issues or require further support.
Social Distancing Posters
During the first reopening phase we produced some downloadable social distancing posters which can be displayed on your windows or instore if you are able to trade. These are: We are open, Please wash your hands regularly, Please pay by contactless where possible and Signs to help manage queues.
Please get in touch with Truro BID by emailing email@example.com if you have any concerns, issues or require further support.