Environment - The City's Streets
A growing area of interest is the feeling of safety in the City centre and how this affects visitor perceptions.
It was highlighted by businesses that the increased level of anti-social behaviour is one of their top concerns for Truro. In conjunction with this, there was increased concern regarding the general appearance and cleanliness of the City’s streets. Therfore the BID are delivering a number of projects to help combat these issues. Please click on a project box below to find out more.
- Monthly Truro Safe update reports
- Measurement of Police Constable trial period progressing to regular reporting if project continues
- Police incident reports
- Pubwatch and Shopwatch meetings and reports
- Biannual report of City clean-up days
- Awarding level of Britain in Bloom and South West in Bloom entries